My Mid-term Visit

Hello minna~ Today my school held a mid-term visit. My teacher gave us 4 option to go. Surabaya, Malang, Jogja and (I forgot where exactly the country is) Singapore or Malaysia. I choose Malang of course, because it's the nearest one and not my own city. And the other reason is because all of my 10th grade classmate firends choose the same. So let's hear the story from the beginning, check it out!


Storyline
05.30-08.00* | I'm waiting the late students on my bus with abound sense of boredom.
08.00-11.30* | We're on our way, when suddenly my bus stop the travel because of so much uncertain reasons.
11.30-12.00* | We've reached our destination and immediately eats our foods
12.00-14.30* | We play all the rides that has high speed, because I'm afraid of mystical things like haunted house and its relatives or rides that turn 180° our bodies. It's also applies to my closest friend, Saeri. She accompany me all the time we play the rides. After we satisfy to play (almost) all of them, we go to shopping district. She found Teddy bear's ring, and she really want to bought it. Because the price is too expensive, she ask me whether I also want it or not and she haggle the price to the seller if she can give 8 ruphias for 2, and it's deal! She bought me a cute pink frog ring! She said that it's souvenir for me, how sweet is she! (*´∀`*) Then, she decided to buy something for her mother and her little brother. She bought a mini drum set for his little brother (at night, she messaging me that her little brother get exited and build those as soon as they arrived at their home) and buy nothing for her mother, it's because there's no time left also it's because of my egoism. My main goal is to buy some stuff about vocaloid, and I got it! I got Rin's Aku no Musume and Original Luka!

Megurine Luka (Original) & Kagamine Rin - Aku no Musume

Megurine Luka (Original)

 
Kagamine Rin - Aku no Musume

Besides I got Ichigo's (Bleach) keychain for him (Just let's call him Ryan). Because I'm afraid of  giving it directly to him, I ask Rizuki (Ryan's classmate also one of my closest friend besides Saeri) to give it to him. (When I ask her whether she has given the goods to Ryan or not and what he said when he receive it, she said that he said,"I wonder if she (Me) still remember what I want when 10th grade" with laugh. And Rizuki answer him, "Yeah, fortunately, she (Me) is'nt such a forgetful people like me". I'm glad to hear that).
14.30-19.00* | We visits Cheng Ho mosque for praying. Because the mosque is adjacent to Bakpao Telo, we deciding to buy foods for our family at home. I will do the same as my friends before I relize the queue is too loonnggg and I hate waiting in line, so I only decide to buy a drink in the other cashier -____-
19.00-21.00* | Come back to Surabaya. On the bus, we talked about many things, like we should skip school tomorrow (And do it now! All of C and E class students decides to do the same :D)

Over all, I really enjoyed yesterday's mid-term visit(ノ´▽`)ノ♪

TODAY
Did you know that my school looks like a graveyard! Because, almost all of my schoolmate decide to skip today's lesson at school! It's so funnyΨ(`▽´)Ψ

* Around that time

Note: Sorry for my bad english! (シ_ _)シ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」