Sukitte Ii na yo

Since the first time I saw such a handsome guy from the cover of a magazine that I found from a social network, the first thing that came out from my mind is "I love this guy, I think the anime will be as wonderful  as the character (▰˘◡˘▰) " I try to find out what exactly the title is at my favorite link. When I found it, I remember that it's anime that I waiting for a long time! I put the title on google immediately and watch it. As I thought, the anime is really wonderful, it can makes my heart pounding. The story is really awesome, the protagonist is really cute, the guy is really handsome! (*´∀`*) (I love yamato so much!  Until I know the facts that yamato's seiyuu is Takahiro Sakurai! Oh gawd! щ(゜ロ゜щ) Its'nt like I hate him or not but, I don't know... The story of mine is really complicated. But, I'll still love Yamato, because he's such a gentleman boy~ ♥ ) Well, I suggest you to watch this anime! Check it out! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/


Synopsis

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, due to a misunderstanding. For some reason though, it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does so with a kiss…?!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」