My favorite songs on Project Diva f

The truth is almost of Project Diva f's songs is so damn good. But, it's my top 5~!

1) Rimokon (Kagamine Twins)
          I'm not fans of Kagamine Twins, but I love this song. It's because the rhythm is really beating. I never
     getting bored for listening this song. Besides, they looks great with those costumes (Len looks mature and
     handsome, as well as Rin)



2) Netoge Haijin Sprechchor (Hatsune Miku)
          Hm. I think the same for this one. The rhythm is pretty beating and there's also raping here. The truth,
     what makes me love this song is becaue I hear 96Neko's version.

3) Nostalogic (MEIKO)
          I love this song because MEIKO's voice doesn't seems like the real. Same like before, this song has
     great beat. Also, MEIKO's blue crystal is damn sexy, I love her! The design can't takes my eyes off of
     her. It's the first time MEIKO looks younger for her age.

4) Unhappy Refrain (Hatsune Miku)
 
          The tempo is pretty good, it's what I think. Honestly, I love the version of KAITO, because he's so
     damn handsome as general! It makes me crazy! I love his handsome face when he didn't wear those
     mask.

5) Hachi Hachi Flowery Battle Of Kagamines


          In this Song, I love Len the most, because Len is damn beautiful~! Actually I'm not fans of Kagamine Twins, but I should say the truth about his beautifulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」