My top 10 costumes on Project Diva f

Here's my top 10 costumes of Project Diva f:
1)   Maskless AS of General
He looks handsome like I said before, right? With his red eyes and faded blue hair. He looks awesome!


2)   Blue Crystal
I love MEIKO in this costume so much! She looks prettier, younger and sexier. Sexy with her short skirt, long socks and only covered her breasts with belt.

3)   Receiver & Transmitter
 
In this costume, Len looks handsome and mature, and Rin as well.

4)   Ribbon Girl
Miku looks more cute with ribbons and pink color, fresh and looks like a real teenger in general. 

5)   Ougetsu
Rin in this costume looks more mature, the difference with the real is too much and damn beautiful. I love it!

6)   Border Break Operator
Ah~ like usual, Mei-chan looks sexy, but I prefer blue crystal than this~

7)   KAITO Yukata Style
Actually, I don't like his yukata, the color is too bright, but his hairstyle makes him more handsome~ He doesn't looks like a childish guy like the real him.

8)   Hougetsu
It's the first time Len makes my heart pounding, he is (too damn) beautiful! I can't ignore him! I hate it!

9)   Gakuran Parka
Gakuran parka.... hm... He makes KAITO more adoreable than the way he is. He looks like a real teenager (considering that he was already 20 above)

10) Star Voice
She looks like a real idol. She looks adoreable with pink. Looks prettier and a little mature. This is the only costume of Miku that I love on Project Diva f.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」