Love is...

Today, during math lesson, I feel a little bored. And the whole day, I always smile by myself just by thinking about him. I want to share my happiness, so I thinking about what's the meaning of love and ask it to my closest friends in my science class. 1 of my friends who always thinking about her love writes some painful feeling of her, it's so funny watching her writes her feeling (I call her yellow larva, I love to call her in this way~ o(≧▽≦)o ). And I writes (of course) about the good thing because of what I feel right now (▰˘◡˘▰). We did it until we didn't notice that the lesson has already end. It's so much fun doing it together! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ And here it is, all we know about love~ ヾ(^∇^)


And what do you think about love?  "ヽ(´▽`)ノ"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」