Happy November 12th! (ノ〃´▽`〃)ノ♪

     My day starts with the lesson was being come earlier, and there's no general class, Im happy with it because I don't have sit next to someone who I hate the most at my school. -`д´-

     Then, I got angry when my friend (with bad mood on her) ask me to shut up (when the teacher explaining the way to do the practice), I know it's my fault but she should understand that I feel the same (bad mood, of course)! And I can's control myself and I shout at her when my teacher still explaining and go away. 凸(`△´+)I don't know if my friend, Hana could hear it and ask me why I shout loudly and I told her that I'm mad with X (my friend who makes me angry), the funny part is when Hana thinks that I shout at my teacher. (((o(≧∀≦)o)))

     After Math lesson, I continuing reads a novel titled Let go by Windhy Puspitadewi. In the end of my reading, I crying. (´;ω;`) Just try to read it and you'll understand why I cried. The first, my eyes only teary, but my deskmate mocking me (#`д´)ノ  and I started to cry hardly. 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 Ah, i's embarrassing! (But I want to buy it right now!) щ(゜ロ゜щ)
   

     The next is I hid my friend cellphone, Tasya. It's Andri's idea. And she got angry with me, I tell her the truth and she understand. And Tasya calls Andri something that makes me laugh hardly. It's really fun! (((o(≧∀≦)o)))

     The 2nd break bell is ringing, I remember I had an appointment with my friend in B class, C, to tell her my story and vice versa. I tell her about how mad I am with him (Remember D right?) and X about what she doing to me yesterday and this morning, how handsome B and the novel that makes me cry before, the character on it (Sarah, Caraka and Nadya, it reminds me about our relationships (Me, B, and C), but the difference is Nadya also likes Caraka). And she told me that she already broke up with her boyfriend.
     When we enjoyed our conversation, I saw Dicky took the keychain that I gave to B before, I really shocked. I'm afraid he will lose it. Until now, I still didn't know if it still there or not. 
     When I enjoyed playing B class's cactus, the spikes stucks in my fingers. Suddenly, B appears. He laugh and ask me, "Is it hurt being stucks with the spikes?". I said, "No, It's only stucking in my fingers, not hurting it". I saw his face, look in the eyes, when suddenly I relize... There are some creatures grows and lives happily on his chin! It looks creepy! Until I want to (between) screams and laugh. Over all, it makes me happy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧ and scared of it. ヽ(゚Д゚|||)ノ

And my day was ended by ate meatball at the school besides mine and C and Hana left me behind. ¬_¬

Well, thanks for reading my story. I'll see you in the next post, See you leter! ヾ(^∇^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」