Too Much to Spent~! (´;ω;`)

Because of my longing of bookstore, I decide to go to the bookstore, the nearest one with my friends. I bought LOVE ALL 1 & 2 for @28 IDR.



I remember if there is a shop which sell something like petitte nendroid, nendroid, keychain, and anything smells anime / manga / game. I love to go there.I ask my friends to accompany me. I bought this there...



K-ON!

                  Nakano Azusa (Guitar 2)                   Kotobuki Tsumugi (Keyboard)

Akiyama Mio (Bass & Vocal 2)                   Tainaka Ritsu (Drum)

Hirasawa Yui (Guitar 1 & Vocal 1)              Nakano Azusa (Guitar 2)

@25 IDR

Overall, I have spend 178 IDR -,- But I'm glad to bought them.

Unexpectedly, one of my friend who like the same as me, bought some stuff too, Meitantei Conan's nendroid -,- And she spent more money than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

TVアニメ「ペルソナ4」